Historic 25th Street Association invites witches and warlocks, young and old, to dress in their witchy finery for a weeklong celebration that promises extra "chills" this season. Events and activities include a Witches Tea, Zombie Crawl, Freakers Ball, Night of the Museum Ghost Tours, Wicked West Ghost Walks, Kid's Spooktacular Carnival, Creepy Cowboy Dance, pumpkin walk, contests, prizes and more.
Events and activities include:
· Creepy Cowboy Country Dance: This Halloween-themed dance part is not just country dancing. Thriller dance lessons will be provided. Come in costume! Dances take place on Oct. 23 and 30 at Union Station. The cost is $4 before 9 p.m. and $5 after. Doors open at 8:30 p.m.
· Night at the Museum Ghost Tours: Professional paranormal investigators will guide small groups inside and under Ogden's Historic Union Station in the dark on Oct. 25. Tours start every 20 minutes between 7 p.m. and midnight. Reservations are recommended as popular times sell out in advance. Tickets are $15 per person, ages 14 and older. Tickets may be purchased online at www.unionstation.org.
· Witches Tea Party: Join the sister witches on Oct. 26 at the Witches Tea Party. Enjoy tea, a light buffet, witches brew punch and photo booths. Cost is $25 for adults and $15 for children 6-12. Proceeds benefit the Union Station Foundation. The event is sponsored by RAMP and Historic 25th Street Association. Tickets may be purchased at www.theunionstation.org.
· Zombie Crawl: Zombies of all ages and levels of decay will assemble to creep and crawl their way through downtown during the annual Zombie Crawl on Saturday, Oct. 26. The crawl begins at 6 p.m. and is free. Come down to witness or participate. The Kid's Spooktacular Carnival will follow immediately after.
· The Kid's Spooktacular Carnival: A Spooktacular Carnival will overtake Ogden's Union Station with games and activities on Saturday, Oct. 26 from 6:30 to 9 p.m. All ages are welcome. The cost for the Kid's Carnival is $5 for children (adults are free). The Carnival is a fundraiser for "Race for Grace" and St. Anne's Shelter.
· Freakers Ball: The 13th annual Freakers Ball (like it is every year!) takes place at Union Station on Oct. 26 from 9 p.m. to midnight. Mick and Allen will host a dance contest and more. Come join the biggest costume party in northern Utah. The cost is $10. There will be great prizes for costumes.
· Pumpkin Walk and Contest: On Monday, Oct. 28 magicians and performers will entertain on Historic 25th Street. View the many pumpkins on display on Historic 25th Street. All ages invited to participate. Bring a pre-carved or decorated pumpkin and compete for great prizes. (Please no candles or flames. Lighting will be provided for all carved pumpkins.) Registration is between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m. at the plaza at Union Station. Judging will take place between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. Prizes will be awarded at Union Station plaza at 7:30 p.m.
· Eerie East Ghost Walk: Visit the great hunts of Ogden City on Tuesday, Oct. 29 from 6 to 8 p.m. Meet at Pearl Milk Tea Club on Historic 25th Street. Cost is $13 to $20. For availability and to purchase tickets visit www.storytours.com.
· Scavenger Hunt: Over 25 businesses take part in the greatest scavenger hunt in northern Utah on Wednesday, October 30th anytime between 10:00am and 7:00pm.! Look for clues on Facebook or simply pick up forms at Two-Bit Street Café (125 Historic 25th) or Bistro 258. Complete the hunt and enter to win great prizes.
For additional events and information check out the full schedule at: