- Eggnog Pancakes, featuring eggnog cream with cinnamon and nutmeg layered between buttermilk pancakes, crowned with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, butter rum flavored sauce and whipped topping.
- Pumpkin Pancakes, one of IHOP restaurant’s most popular seasonal signature pancakes, are made with real pumpkin and spices and crowned with whipped topping.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Pancakes, which feature buttermilk pancakes filled with sweet white chocolate chips, crowned with raspberry topping, cream cheese icing and whipped topping.
- For those guests craving traditional holiday meals, for the first time IHOP restaurants are adding two classics of the season:
- Classic Roasted Turkey Dinner, featuring sliced roasted turkey breast on a bed of stuffing, topped with warm turkey gravy and served with mashed potatoes, broccoli and a side of lingonberry jam.
- Classic Ham Dinner, featuring hickory smoked ham glazed with sweet caramel sauce. Served with mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- And as a special holiday treat, IHOP restaurants are introducing a new signature dessert: a delicious Crepe Cake, a confection created with 8 of our signature crepes filled with 7 layers of sweet cream cheese filling, served with glazed strawberries and topped with powdered sugar and creamy vanilla sauce.
For more information, or to find a location near you, please visit: IHOP.