1.5 lb milk chocolate (the better the chocolate the better the bark)
1.25 lb white vanilla chocolate
1/2 lb of peppermint candies
1 parchment paper to fit sheet pan
1 sheet pan 18 inches by 12 inches
· Melt milk chocolate to 120 degrees. Stir continually. Do not over heat or chocolate will become gray and streaked.
· Place liner in pan.
· Pour milk chocolate into pan and spread even with offset cake spatula. It helps to even out the chocolate by shaking the pan slightly.
· Put in the fridge until chocolate is dry and shiny. About 5 min.
· Melt white vanilla chocolate to 120 degrees.
· Once milk chocolate is dry, pour on the white chocolate. Spread with offset cake spatula until smooth.
· Now add topping ½ lbs of crushed peppermint candies. Spread on top of wet chocolate.
· Then drizzle with milk chocolate over the top.
· Place in fridge until dry and shiny. About 5 min.
· Take out of fridge – divide into big chunks. Package in decorative bags.