Dave Prows is in the kitchen making his Cioppino recipe
- 1 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 pound mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 8 oz sea scallops
- 8 oz peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1lb white fish
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and red pepper to pan; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add mussels, scallops, shrimp and fish to pan; sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in 1/2 cup clam juice, parsley, and diced tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until mussels open, and discard any unopened shells.
Copyright 2014 abc4.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.