She shares five things that every mom can do to find peace in your daily life.
1) Shed the guilt--find satisfaction in whatever you're doing at the moment.
2) Give 100% to a few important things rather than 20% to everything.
3) Separate the Can-Control's from the Can't-Control's.
4) Remember the purpose of the task--people are more important than checklists.
5) Refill your pitcher. This would be a great segment as we get closer to mother's day.
For more info about the book, visit http://www.authorrebeccarode.com.