Of all the Fish in the Sea, please tell me you will pick me!
I used a bag of goldfish from Costco for this picture. I printed the picture a little smaller than the paper and then punched holes in the side and used ribbon to attach it to the bag.
Rain or Shine, will you be mine?
It is so fun to take pictures of the kids pretending to hold things. I just used a sucker for this card, put holes on the top and bottom of her hand and then free-hand cut an umbrella shape for this card!
Please pick me to be your valentine!
I just added flowers to the top of the sucker wrapper. So fun!
Sending all my love!
We have family out of town and I thought this would be such a cute personal note to attach to a box of candy. It was so fun to blow the paper everywhere and make a mess!
I “moustache” you a question... will you be my valentine?
Loving the Camera Shy props!
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses!
I just put some hugs and kisses in a cello bag, and printed a smaller version of my picture to use as a bag topper!
We love pixy stix! These fun cards were easy! I just punched some holes on the side of their head, feed a pixy stix through and cut some arrows and feathers from paper to glue on the end...
I love this picture, the girls look so sad that no one wants to kiss them....for free! I put this in a cello bag with some cinnamon lips.
Scratch off Valentine card
1. Acrylic Paint (I used silver, but any color can be used)
2. Dish Soap
4. Small paint brush
5. Card printed on cardstock
6. White crayon
1. Print the card you would like and write the message you would like with a permanent marker and let it dry!
2. Cover the message and area you will be painting with a white crayon.
3. MIX PAINT: Mix a 2 to 1 ratio of dish soap to paint on a small plate
4. Paint the mixture where you would like it. It needs to be painted on very liberally and I would almost dab it on so it is more thick.
5. Let it dry (maybe overnight)
For more of Shyloh's ideas, please visit: http://www.apage4allseasons.blogspot.com.