Lisa came on GTU to share some of her ideas.
- Food Stamping - use a potato, celery apple or other fruits and vegetables to make paintings and prints on paper
- Mini Marshmallow Popper - Using cups, balloons and marshmallows, hold a contest to see who can pop marshmallows the farthest or into a bowl that's a few feet away
- Balloon Paddle Ball - Make paddles with over-sized popsicle sticks and paper plates, then blow up a balloon and have fun paddling it back and forth
- Marshmallow and Toothpick Buildings - Have children design their own three-dimensional buildings and designs using only mini marshmallows and toothpicks
- Bubble Wrap Hop Scotch - use bubble wrap to play hop scotch with a new twist.
For more of Lisa's great ideas, please visit her blog: http://www.savingcentbycent.blogspot.com.