Frosty the Snowman Footprint Craft
by: Angee Duvall for dressesandmesses.wordpress.com
- Art canvas
- Light blue acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- White fairy dust glitter
- Paint brush
- Sponge brush
- Paint pallet
- Books: Frosty the Snowman and Snowmen at Christmas
- Briefly introduce books.
- Paint canvas light blue with sponge brush. Be sure to get the sides! Let dry.
- Demo: Paint white paint at the bottom of the canvas to look like snow on the ground. Sprinkle fairy dust on top while the paint is wet.
- Pour white paint onto paint pallet. Place your child’s foot on the paint. Use a paint brush to get all the spaces and to get the paint evenly distributed. Gently press your child’s foot onto the canvas. Sprinkle with more fairy dust while the paint is wet. Let dry.
- When dry, let your child decorate the snowman with markers.
- Be sure to write the name and age of your child on the back.
- Wrap up pretty to give to Grandma for Christmas!