Recipe from 365daysofcrockpot.com
Makes 8-10 servings (you can easily halve this recipe)
2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes, not drained
2 (4 oz) cans diced green chiles
2 (8 oz) cans of tomato sauce
1 or 2 (14 oz) cans black beans (rinsed & drained)
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 Tbsp dehydrated chopped onion
½ tsp Shirley J chicken bouillon
or 1 tsp regular chicken bouillon granules
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 cup enchilada sauce
8 oz cream cheese, Salt and pepper
Grated cheese and tortilla chips
1. Add tomatoes, chiles, tomato sauce, beans, chicken, onion, bouillon, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and enchilada sauce to a large slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
3. Remove chicken and place on a cutting board. Shred the chicken or cut up into small bite size pieces. Place back into the slow cooker.
4. Cut the cream cheese into cubes and stir into the slow cooker. It will take a few minutes to melt. Stir it and it will get nice and creamy. Add in salt and pepper to taste and additional seasonings to taste.
5. Serve with chips and cheese