According to the Cache County Sheriff's Office, a 37-year-old woman was attempting suicide. They say she boiled castor beans and ingested them. She called police, and was taken to the hospital for decontamination. She did survive.
There was a family living upstairs from her. The four members of that family were also taken to the hospital for decontamination. They are going to be okay.
The National Guard has the right equipment to clean up the Ricin. The home is located in the area of 2200 North 700 East in North Logan.
Stay tuned to ABC 4 News Midday at 11 for the latest.