LAYTON, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) – A man was injured after being shocked by live electricity wire in Layton Thursday.
LAYTON, Utah (ABC 4 Utah) –A man is injured after being shocked by an electricity wire in Layton.
It happened near the corner of Chapel Street and Gentile Street.
A tracko hit a set of power lines and causing them to fall on a trailer. The victim went to pick up the wire and was shocked.
Rocky Mountain Power took circuit offline that affected nearly 2,000 customers. About 230 customers are without power at this time.
Copyright 2013 abc4.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.