41°F
Sponsored by

6 hospitalized with Carbon Monoxide poisoning

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - 6 people were rushed to a local hospital after being poisoned by Carbon Monoxide inside a Salt Lake City home.
SALT LAKE CITY (ABC 4 News) - 6 people were rushed to a local hospital after being poisoned by Carbon Monoxide inside a Salt Lake City home.  

Salt Lake City Fire Department officials said a malfunctioning water heater in the home was the cause. 

Fire officials say the occupants of the home woke feeling ill with flu-like symptoms. 

Officials say the residents called 911, and a hazmat team determined it was CO that was sickening the family. 

They were taken to a local hospital for treatment.

Fire officials said the home did not have any CO sensors, and warned the public to have such devices installed to prevent sickness and death that can be caused by CO poisoning.



Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus
local-businesses.png
cars.png dixie-local.jpg
Comic Con


TV Schedule Sponsored By:

Top Stories

Popular Stories on Facebook