The Vegetable Biryani is a very common and popular rice dish at aroma.
One of our house specialties. You can also enjoy Chicken, Lamb or Shrimp Biryani.
1 cup long grain Basmati rice
1 cup Mixed Veggies
(carrots, cauliflower, peas, & potatoes)
½ tsp Salt (as desired)
¼ tsp Chilli Powder (as desired)
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
¼ tsp Garam Masala
½ tsp Corinder Powder
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Onion (chopped)
1 Tomato (chopped)
(1) Boil rice until half cooked
(2) Heat oil in pan
(3) Add chopped onion
(4) Fry onions until lightly brown
(5) Add chopped tomato
(6) Add spices ( salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, and garlic ginger paste)
(8) Add boiled veggies
(9) Cover pan, cook on a medium high flame for approximately 5 minutes.
(10) Add basmati rice
(11) Let the rice fully cook approximately 5 minutes
(12) Once cooked keep on a simmer for another 5 minutes
(Garnish your Biryani with fried onions and cilantro if desired)
You are ready to serve and enjoy Aroma's Famous Vegetable Biryani!