The right sentiment makes for great gifts and even greater memories. The holidays are a wonderful time to show your better half just how much you care about them. But it can sometimes be challenging to know just the right thing to get that special someone -- especially if you've celebrated many Noëls together!
Here are some of the best gift ideas for your sweetie:
1. Fun in the Sun! Gift a trip to your sweetie. Leave the snow and cold weather for hot sun and gorgeous beaches. There is nothing like spending Christmas Day lounging by the pool sipping cocktails. If you can't get away for Christmas then plan a trip for Spring and have all the details worked out except the dates and you and your sweetie can plan the time together.
2. Magic moments from your past! One of the most special Christmas gifts is a DVD of your loves childhood home movies. This takes some time to do so get on it quick. You can transfer VHS tapes to a DVD or pay Costco to do it. It is worth the money and the time you spend. This one is amazing!
3. Collect a moment every year! Create or buy a Christmas tree ornament that is personalized and if you can get one each year so you have a whole collection for your tree each year and then you create a loving tradition together. I know some couples who have one each year for 20 years. Their tree is filled with love each year!
4. Hard to find items are great gifts. Pay attention to what your lover talks about wanting all year long. Like if they want a book that is out of print or some other hard to find item. They will be so touched that you paid attention to them when they open up this gift that you listened to what they wanted and searched and found it for them.
5. For keeps - those timeless classics! Pearl earings, pearl necklace, diamonds, gold or birthstone gems. These jewelry pieces are staples for every woman. Husbands who find special pieces of jewelry for their wives hit home runs every time.
6. Splurges! - when your sweetie buys something you have always wanted and it costs them some money and you know they had to work their tail off to get that money - that means a lot!
7. Special get aways! Sometimes all you want is to spend some quality time with your best friend that you haven't seen forever - buying them a airline ticket to go spend time with their best friend is a generous and thoughtful thing to do. It says you are paying attention to them and you want them to be happy.
8. A picture's worth a thousand words! Take pictures all year long of your sweetie and the kids and what they love like cars if they are car guys, or pets if they are pet people. Put together a photo albumn of their year and gift that to them. It is a keepsake that will last forever.
To contact Kimile Pendleton visit www.HealTheFamilyNow.com