2 slices whole wheat bread
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp mayonnaise
Handful baby spinach
3 slices tomato
1 Oakdell egg
Salt and pepper
1. Toast the whole wheat bread.
2. Spread one slice of bread with dijon mustard, mayonnaise and ripe avocado.
3. Spray pan with non-stick spray. Cook Oakdell eggs until whites are set (completely coagulated and firm). Turn eggs over and cook an additional minute until yolks begin to thicken (no longer runny, but not hard).
4. Place cooked Oakdell egg carefully on top of the avocado. Top with the tomato slices. Salt and pepper the tomato and then top with spinach.
5. Top with 2nd slice of toast and enjoy!
For more information, please visit: http://www.oakdell.com.