Throw the fear aside 'cause Missy with MyLoveIsMakeup.com shows you how you can achieve this look with only a few steps!
- Motives Eye Base
- Motives Translucent Luminous Loose Powder in Light (or a kleenux for shadow falloff)
- Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Onyx
- Motives Pressed Eyeshadow in Onyx
- Motives Pressed Eyeshadow in Creme Fresh or Blizzard
- Motives for La La Mineral Mascara
- Start by applying loose powder under eye area to catch any eyeshadow fall off.
- Next apply eye base to entire lid from lashline to brow.
- Next apply Kohl Eyeliner from lash line to crease and fill in.
- Using an eyeshadow brush, blend the eyeliner and smooth out harsh lines.
- Next apply Onyx Eyeshadow in the outer corners of the eyes in a sideways 'V' shape.
- Apply a thin line of shadow under the bottom lashes focusing the thickness on the outer corners.
- Next apply the creme fresh eyshadow under the arch of the brow and in the inner corners of the eyes for highlighting.
- Using a clean blender brush blend entire lid and smooth out lines.
- Line inner rim of eye (waterline) with black eyeliner
- Apply two coats of mascara
- Brush away any loose powder
voila! Your smokey eyes are complete! Finish the look with a nude lip, like Motives Mineral Lip Shine in "Amazing".
For more information contact: