She tells us the Do's and Don'ts for blogging as a business and how they're helping to make Mom's Best a success.
1. Have a focus: What is your UVP (unique value proposition)
2. Keep it Simple: "less is more," well this can apply to every aspect of your blog, from content to design.
3. Use great pictures: Photography is key!
4. Be Consistent: In your blogging schedule and the type of content you share.
5. Friend the Competition: This is so important... Friending your competition can be a big key to your success!
6. Have lots of patience! Blogging is very hard work...in order to reach some level of success, it takes a consistent effort. As well as patience through the process of time
Don't be afraid to approach a bigger blog or brand for collaboration. Even though you may be small you still have an influence and reach...its all in the way you market and approach it.
Don't get discouraged if you aren't growing as quickly as you would like...there is an organic process to every blog's growth and it will all happen in its own due time as long as you are consistent and just stick with it.
You can find Tana at: www.momsbestnetwork.com