Sept. 19, 2014
The following position is open at
ASSOCIATE NEWS PRODUCER PT
Commensurate with ability and experience.
The Associate News Producer edits video and assists anchors, reporters and producers in newscast production..
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
1. Provide support to personal producing newscasts for broadcast across all platforms.
2. Assists with writing scripts and preparing news stories.
3. Edits video.
4. Writes stories for the website and other eMedia platforms.
5. Interacts with viewers/users on social media sites.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
1. High school diploma.
2. Fluency in English.
3. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Minimum one year’s experience in news story production.
5. Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
6. Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple taske simultaneously.
7. Flexibility to work any shift.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Please send resume to:
Attn: Rob Tompkins
2175 West 1700 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS; WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF YOUR APPLICATION IS CHOSEN.