12 large eggs, hard boiled
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
2 tsp. Dijon mustard
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. fresh ground pepper
fresh herbs or dried parsley for garnish
1. Peel cooked eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out egg yolks and place in medium size bowl.
3. Add sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper to egg yolks.
4. Stir until smooth and well combined.
5. Pipe egg mixture into hollow of cooked egg whites.
6. Garnish with fresh herbs or dried parsley.
7. Chill in covered container until ready to serve.
This is a perfect dish at Easter Time. Many busy moms are looking for ways to use boiled Easter Eggs. Here is an elegant, easy, delicious brunch recipe that families love.