Lightly mist water on your pillow case and bed sheets and place them in a Freezer Bag, place the whole thing in your freezer a couple of hours before bedtime. Take them out just before going to bed… cool… you can also place a small pillow in the freezer as well.
Chill the Flow
Place water bottles in the freezer (you may need to drip a splash of water out to allow for freezing expansion) place the water bottles directly in front of your electric fan, this will allow the cold water bottles to help chill the air before it blows throughout your room.
Cool Herbal Peppermint Spray
Brew herbal peppermint tea, place in a spray bottle and chill in the refrigerator, place in a couple of ice cubes to keep the tea cold and use the herbal tea as a cooling mist spray…
Increase the power of Misting
A great way to increase the power of a cool mist is by combining it with a fan. spray on in front of a fan or follow by fanning air on you will increase the effects of the misting and give you an even more chilling effect.
An herbal therapy cooling towelette contains 17 natural herbs, botanicals and essential oils. Can reduce skin temperature 12 degrees in minutes. Convenient and portable.
1. remove towelette and shake lightly
2. press on the back of your neck, inner arms, back of knees
3. sit back, breathe deep, relax
Can be reactivated with a splash of cool water on the skin where you used the towelette
Drop the Temp in your home
A couple of tips to keep the temperature of your home down…
1. do not park your car in the garage, especially if your garage shares a wall in a living space, park on the driveway until night when your car temperature has cooled down
2. unplug all electrical items which are not in use, appliances which can generate heat, like computers, televisions, gaming systems, electronics…
3. avoid using the dryer or oven. Dry your clothes naturally on a line. Avoid steam, take cool showers.
4. plan cool meals which do not require the use of the oven or stove, oven generates a great deal of heat and cooked food also heats